Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time is Life

Time passes so fast, it waits for no one. When I was small, the favorite quote about time was "Time is Gold".. later, I heard another quote, "Time is like a sword, if you don't cut with it, it will cut you", or "Time is Money", and so forth.

But "Time is Life" (Masa adalah Kehidupan) is the quote that I like most.

The moment I joined USM in last July is still fresh in my mind. The seven of us were the pioneer batch for the MSc in Chemical Engineering (mixed-mode) here. We've been through challenging paths throughout the year. Alhamdulillah, at last we manage to graduate with MSc scroll in our hand.


From left (standing): Hafiza, Sa'aadah, Faraziehan, Nazri & Nurul;
(sitting) Tan & Kak Siti


To all my colleagues at USM, "Thank You" is the best word to show my appreciation to all of you. Every single minute that we've spent here will always be in my heart.

I wish that we shall see each other agian in the future. Wassalam.

2 comments:

ZieMir said...

hehe..pose baik punya dari kami..ye kan saad?..:)

mr fotografer said...

Mana Sa'ad nye?

Ye cik yan, dah nak smbung PhD plk ke lps ni? All the best!