Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Theme

Alhamdulillah, I had decided to change to a new theme as I received few comments from friends that the old one wasn't really working-out, which I actually downloaded it from blog templates webpage. I guess that those who used Internet Explorer 6.0 and below, both the background and the fonts would turn to be very bright in color, hence create difficulty in accessing the contents. I've experienced it also when I used IE 6.0 in computer lab. It wouldn't be a problem for those who used either Internet Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox browsers (as well as other browsers)

New look

But now I'm back using the default template provided by Blogger. It's much better to use a simple and easy-to-read design, rather than just attractive, but not really working-out. Comments are most welcomed!


1 comment:

ibnul'araby said...

Hijau Yang Menyegarkan..!! Nice..