Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tribute, Farewell to Dr. Anis Shobirin

Wednesday, 30th April 2008 was the last day for Dr. Anis Shobirin, a friend, elder sister, and mentor of mine, at UIAM. That day, we held a small farewell party for her.

Dr. Anis has been working as a Research Assistant for Prof. Dr. Farouk since August 2007 after she finished doing the lab works for her PhD degree. My warm congratulation to her for has successfully obtained the PhD in last March, and for has been appointed as a lecturer at UPM. Not forgotten, for her 4th coming soon baby, insya Allah.

I got to know her when I was doing my final year project, supervised by Prof. Dr. Farouk. We were working in a same lab, namely Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering Lab. Lot of things I have learnt from her. Her advices, tips, and guides particularly in doing research would always be useful to me.

Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe


Syahida, Shima, Faizal, Nazri, Dr. Anis, Dr. Hamzah

We wish her the very best in all future endeavors. May Allah's blessings be always with her and her family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake was yummy!! Thanks 2 u n deena ;)
Btw, bukan anak no 5 lah, tp no 4 (^_^)^

Anonymous said...

Opps...silap. anak ke-4 ek. Ok, nanti kena ubah tu. thanks!

Anonymous said...

please send my regards to syida^_^