Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quote of the Day



When I was an undergraduate student, I loved to compile motivational quotes from various sources, mainly books that I read and talks I attended, as well as from companions surrounding me. I would then choose the few quotes that I like most, printed them out and pasted in my room. And those quotes would be changed from time to time, i.e. at the beginning of new semester. 
 
I was happy to do that. I somehow felt rejuvenated every time I read the quotes, especially when I was in deep gloom. They were just like supplements. And as Muslims, we should keep in mind that Allah would always be there for us. If we really ponder, there are lots of the quotes (Allah's words) in the Qur'an that actually motivate and soothe our pain.

For that reason, I am delighted to share some of the favorites quotes that I have been compiling in the last 10 years. I prefer to put it as 'Quote of the Day'. The frequency of posting the quotes will then depend on my schedule. Sometimes the hectic schedules prevent me from doing it, even it will just take few minutes. I loved to write in a very calm and relaxed manner. That also determines the quality of the writings..

Wassalam.

3 comments:

ibnul'araby said...

Pls do so bro.. Sometimes we feel like it is very small effort of sharing we can do, but it is possible to bring great effect for others to get some benefit...

At least I make a practice of one du'a from Quran you posted in this blog last year.. Alhamdulilah.. It's meaning is really beautiful for me.. :) Thanks bro.

mr fotografer said...

Thanks 4 the encouragement, Tun. Insya Allah we'll be doing it together, and share the benefits with others too. It's also a bless 4 having such good and supportive companions surrounding us.. thanks again.

Cash said...

And, quote no 1 is....